Tuesday, August 31, 2010

By Any Means Necessary



I think everyone knows my favorite word is GRIND. To me grinding means envisioning something and working towards making that vision come alive in color. Keyword is WORK. In the Bible's book of James it says Faith without works is dead.
In my GRIND I have adapted a Malcolm X philosophy..."By any means necessary". So whether I am sick or not feeling 100% I still work. Work towards that vision. I look at and meditate on my vision board daily along with constant prayer. When nothings happening I make it happen. Again back to that Malcolm X philosophy. Mail carriers deliver mail through rain, sleet, snow or hail. I want to be able to produce no matter how I am feeling or what is happening in my life. Whether it's working on my Reality Show, Baking, Creating Cakes Designs, Blogging or writing my book, I want to produce. I want to produce quality products. In order to do that you have to be in a certain mind set. I create while playing jazz or in total quite depending on my mood. Part of the GRIND is attending events and supporting others in what they do. So you may see me attending a play, supporting someone's music project, attending parties in support of someone else because in this GRIND its not just about me. It's about being supportive to others. Support is like Karma..Give it and it comes back to you. I don't support others to in turn get support its just something that I do. Its in my nature. Art comes in all forms painting, music, poetry and cake design just to name a few of the many forms.
I ABSOLUTELY love what I do and I hope you do too

No comments:

Post a Comment